4.25.2011

Hey Four-Eyes!


We need to see in one form or another to be creative. And for those of us with poor vision, it usually means a nerdy pair of spectacles, which can be difficult to find affordable AND fashionable. Blog reader, meet Warby Parker. Now you can own vintage-inspired designer glasses for a mere $95, lenses included! And, in Tom's fashion, for each pair purchased, they send a pair of glasses to someone in need. The 2nd best part is you can choose 5 frames which they'll mail you to try on for 5 days. I lost track of time and have had them for 2 weeks.

I thought I'd share the ones I tried. I had to pose in really awkward angles so you couldn't see the computer screen reflection. Oh! Also fun! If I were a man I would order the monacle. Looks quite nice with a mustache and a vest if I do say so myself.



1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Faves are the third and the fifth. You are so pretty.