6.30.2011

Out with the old...


in with the new old. I'm moving out of my lovely vintage apartment! And into the slightly larger apartment next door... in the same old house. Peggy Sue moved out and I painted the vacant yellow and vinyl wood paneled home Lamb and Ballet Slipper Pink.. again. When you find the right paint colours, you should really stick with them.

I spent all week piling my possessions into a large lump in the middle of my new living room, creating a mountain that severely challenges the gorgeous antique crystal cherub chandelier I found on a farm in Spring Hill (this only took multiple internet ads, scouring every vintage and antique shop in town, and praying that the flea market would come a week early.. it did not..). Things I am not looking forward to: organizing this mountain of essentials and subsidiaries.

Goodbye unusable fireplace.

No comments: