2.14.2012

St. Valentine

February 13th, I finally took down my Christmas decorations and dead tree. And the only reason I did so was my excitement for the next holiday, Valentines Day! I just love hearts, red and pink, love, romance. For a few years, all my decor was literally white with splashes of red and hearts. Anyhow, time did not allow to make anything especially cute like this banner. Ah well, I always have doilies and vintage pop-up valentines to fall back on!

I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's day with your true loves, friends, and family. If you're looking for a little soundtrack to add to the magic of your day, enjoy this music from my friends, Get Better.

3 comments:

Lauren & Corey said...

Adorable post and thanks for the link to the music!

Kirsten said...

Ah, I remember the days of your heart decor. Some good times were had. <3

his little lady said...

aw, love all the doiley hearts! adorable! and don't worry, i still have up my christmas decorations. i just can't let it go yet, ha
xo TJ