5.19.2010

Craigslist


I will no longer be perusing this site daily (eh hem, hourly) for apartments or jobs! Or gigs! Now, I will pretty much only be looking at missed connections. Guilty pleasure. And, coughcough, maybe you know my missed story from a year ago. Gotta love it.

One of my exciting new things is that I'm moving (I won't admit to how many times I've moved in the last 5 years, or last 1 year even). To my own place! A cozy little home in the heart of East Nashville to call my own. Let me know if you'd like me to mail you a letter with my new address! Or better yet.. if you'd like to help me move ;) Or better yet... if you'd like to buy things I can't take with me. Art included. Name your price. I'm really excited about the cute little retro kitchen I will have, with soon-to-be ballet slipper pink walls. They will match my new apron just delightfully! My dear friends Rebekka and Manley are adopting a sweet little baby girl, Beda Beulah, from Ethiopia. She is making and selling gorgeous aprons to help fund part of the adoption. I think they are even prettier than the ones at Anthro. Rebekka also helped give me some advice for efficiency living, as they recently moved into a loft downtown. I need to visit her again soon at her yummy work! This gal does it all, I tell ya. What an inspiration.

As for the job factor, well, ask me in person if you can actually catch me not working or moving. I'll blog about it down the road!

No comments: